Friday, April 29, 2011

Love Text

When you say love it will make you feel great. And when you send someone to love text messages then he/she will feel the same feeling which you want to express through your love text. So the love text messages are the best source to express your feelings to someone. No doubt the sms talk is the easiest way if you want to talk someone you can say anything on text without any hesitation so feel free to send these love sms to your loved ones.

My love, words however special ... could never even start, to tell you all the love I have for you within my heart!!!

Heaven is the place where I would be, the day you would stop loving me!

U say u luv me & want 2 hold me tight. those words run thru my head day & nite.i dreamt u held me & made me see dat 4ever 2gether we wood be!

Uve won my luv now I luv u.This heart of mine I give 2 u.So keep it safe as i have done.For u have 2 and i have none!














L O V E .. L = Lake of Sorrows .. O = Ocean of Tears .. V = Valley of Death .. E = End of life....

Without Love -- dayz are
"Sadday,
moanday,
tearsday,
wasteday,
thirstday,
frightday,
shatterday... so be in Luv everyday...
Wish u a Happy Valentine's Day

o,,,o /),/)
( ' ; ' ) ( ' ; ' )
(,,)--(,,)(,,)--(,,)
U'n me forever..
and ever and ever!

I have liked many but loved very few.yet no-one has been as sweet as u.I'd stand and wait in the worlds longest queue.just for the pleasure of a moment with u.

Love is like a golden chain that links our hearts together and if you ever break that chain youll break my heart 4ever!

Yesterday I did love you, tomorrow I will only think of you. You know whant... I love you!

People are children............life is love...........and you are sunshine.

Kajal banke teri aankho mein samane ki tamanna hai,
Dawa banke tere dard mitane ki tamanna hai,
Yun to haasil hai zamane ki har cheez mujhe,
Sirf ek baar tujhe apna banane ki tamanna hai.

Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

Love is like a cloud... love is like a dream... love is 1 word and everything in between... love is a fairytale come true... Coz I found love when I found U.


No comments:

Post a Comment